[Talk-GB] Surrey Hills Mapping Party, Sunday September 25th

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:15:33 BST 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 8:44 PM, Derick Rethans <osm at derickrethans.nl>wrote:

> Hi!
>
> After this initial announcement, I haven't heard much more. Is this
> still going through? Who's attending? Is there a cake diagram yet?
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Surrey_Hills_Mapping_Party

Yes, the oven is on and the cake is being baked.

Meeting at the William Bray in the delightful village of Shere at 10:30am on
Sunday.

The focus will be on Shere and a handful of neighbouring villages that are
all incomplete.  This is walking country so there's also likely to be plenty
of unmapped footpaths to find.

Weather forecast is promising at the moment....

80n