[Talk-GB] Portsmouth cycle paths and routes

Gregory Williams gregory.williams at purplegeodesoftware.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 11:07:56 BST 2011

The 20mph tagging seems pretty much in place for Portsmouth:

http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/ito_map/main?view=5
<http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/ito_map/main?view=5&lat=50.83306631256
292&lon=-1.0753752838074735&zoom=12>
&lat=50.83306631256292&lon=-1.0753752838074735&zoom=12

I don't know whether the 20mph blanket extended over to Gosport as well,
which is pretty much absent of any maxspeed tagging.