[Talk-GB] Portsmouth cycle paths and routes

Craig Loftus craigloftus+osm at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 23 11:36:32 BST 2011

> Looks like there's only partial coverage in Oxford as well...
>
> http://www.spokeseastkent.org.uk/maps/cycle-parking-heat-map/?zoom=13&lat=51.75754&lon=-1.2523&layers=BT

Really? I would have said it was pretty comprehensively mapped in
Oxford. The heat-map shows nicely where all the shopping areas are. If
you have a particular area in mind then assuming I can get there on my
bike I wouldn't mind surveying it.

I know that the parking at the Headington shops doesn't reflect the
recent work there but I'll get around to it soon.

Craig