[Talk-GB] Surrey Hills Mapping Party, Sunday September 25th

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:20:05 BST 2011

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Nick Whitelegg <Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
> wrote:

> Hi 80n,
>
> Sorry I'm missing this - but I just arrived back from Colorado yesterday
> and have had a family occasion too, so consequently a bit tired!
>
> Would be good to know of any missing footpaths still in that area though
> after today - am looking for an excuse to do some in-fill Surrey footpath
> mapping in the next few weeks.

Nick
There's definitely a couple of footpaths that didn't get done in the area I
was covering.

Here
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=51.206779164493284&lon=-0.43889866445895503&zoom=17&layers=0FB0F0connecting
Wonham Way to Felday Road is a probable Bridleway and here
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=51.19715935186187&lon=-0.43335185741756144&zoom=17&layers=0FB0F0between
Sutton Place and Franksfield is a footpath spur that looks like it
should go somewhere.

Generally most signposted paths appeared to have been mapped but I was
concentrating on highway=road elements rather than footpaths yesterday so
there may be others that I didn't notice.

80n