[Talk-GB] Recovering a relation?

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Sat Apr 21 12:30:05 BST 2012

On 21/04/2012 08:19, Greg Auger wrote:
> There's a large residential multipolygon relation in Southampton that
> was accidentally (I assume) deleted. It was quite a few months ago
> now, so a lot of the ways associated with the relation are also now
> gone.
>
> However I "discovered" a piece of the relation today:

The way history is:
http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=99494605

I'm guessing that you're "fluteflute" on the OSM site?  If so, possible
candidate relations are:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/1424191/history
(unlikely, never had any ways added to it)

http://osm.mapki.com/history/relation.php?id=1424184
(deleted in September 2011)

  It'd probably be easiest to look at the relation history of 1424184
and see if the ways concerned are part of any residential areas, and
re-add any missing bits.

Cheers,
Andy