[Talk-GB] Potential Vandalism

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:43:17 BST 2012

Managed to revert the last two and some of the earlier ones but 12701798 and
the earliest one in London cause problems for me with the reverter plugin.
Probably too many changes to fix up by others, for instance Ed Loach noted
that changeset 12703165 repaired some of the earlier problems in
Southampton.
I'd expect some artefacts remain so probably worth scouring the area for
remaining problems.

Cheers
Andy

I've