[Talk-GB] Cycle routes - please document your relations!

Sat Aug 18 12:30:44 BST 2012

Hi all,

There is a very useful wiki page:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_United_Kingdom_National_Cycle_Network/National_Routes

which documents ids for each route relation on the NCN.

Please use it! Before creating an NCN relation, check if one exists
already; and after you've created one, please add the id to the table.

Otherwise we end up with the situation that routes get accidentally
mapped with three or four separate relations, sometimes even on the same
way. And yes, we should have an awesome search-by-tag function for
relations in the API, but patches welcome etc.

cheers
Richard