[Talk-GB] Mapping Field Boundaries

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 19:33:35 BST 2012

Hi,
I much prefer re-usable keys, so would favour 'condition=' over
'dry_stone:condition='.   The second one would be very specific to dry
stone walls, but the general 'condition' one could be used for any feature.
This is in part biased by the way I produce maps - I use mapnik rather than
maperitive, so maintain a postgresql database of osm data.  Adding an extra
key means adding an extra field to the database, which is a pain!

Graham

Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK.