[Talk-GB] Cycle routes - please document your relations!

Robert Norris rw_norris at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:46:54 BST 2012

> > Otherwise we end up with the situation that routes get accidentally
> > mapped with three or four separate relations, sometimes even on the same
> > way. And yes, we should have an awesome search-by-tag function for
> > relations in the API, but patches welcome etc.
>
> Have you tried http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Overpass_API/Permanent_ID ?

I find this is much better:

http://ra.osmsurround.org/

Sometime in the last year it was upgraded from just a simple exact 'spade'='spade' search, to give multiple answers ('spade street', 'spade lane', 'my spade', etc....)

And a bunch of other search and analysis facilities too.

HTH.

--

Be Seeing You - Rob.
If at first you don't succeed,