[Talk-GB] UK Postcodes - Potential data source

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 00:44:56 BST 2012

> "instead the postcodes need to be attached to specific addresses"

That's what I posted in the Land Reg link. :-)
Rob

p.s. What I have in my mind is to grab each months data release from land
registry (thus building up a good database of address + postcode), and then
have some tool to visualise where we can match OSM addresses (without
postcode) to these land reg addresses (with postcode). I could code a
database but my tech skills don't go much beyond that :-(