[Talk-GB] new contributor coming to coventry

Florian LAINEZ winnerflo at free.fr
Tue Aug 28 16:14:22 BST 2012

Hi,
I'm Florian, french OSM contributor since 2009.
I'd like to introduce myself to the local community because I'm moving from
Paris to Coventry in october because of my work.

I map wherever I go with a Garmin Etrex 20. I like to map entire small
villages and accessibility is my favorite topic : I want a map available
also for disabled people.
In France I worked with the french association
Jaccede<http://www.jaccede.com/> to
import such data. I also already organised some mapping parties, most of
them for collecting accessibility's data.
I'm also a founding member of the french OSM
association<http://openstreetmap.fr/>,
you can see me in the top banner, with the pink shirt :
https://www.facebook.com/osmfr

I will take part of the "Mappa Mercia" project with pleasure :)
Waitin' to meet you at the next IRL,
Cheers

--

*Florian Lainez*