[Talk-GB] ITO - OSM Analysis updated with latest OS Locator data

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Wed Aug 29 18:22:05 BST 2012

Hi,

A little update on OSM Analysis, ITO's OSM to OS Locator comparison service. We have just updated to the latest OS Locator data in OSM Analysis. Hopefully the next update to the OS Locator data will be updated a bit quicker. The biggest drop in completeness has been Leeds with 44 new streets missing.

OSM Analysis is available at:
http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/osm_analysis/main

We have recently been releasing some new ITO Map layers, and improving some of the current map layers. We now have nodes for Great Britain for some of the maps. For example
Bicycle parking: http://www.itoworld.com/map/223
ATMs: http://www.itoworld.com/map/230
Building entrances: http://www.itoworld.com/map/221

We are updating the nodes daily, and working on going to Europe and then Worldwide soon.

http://www.itoworld.com/map/

If you have any comments, questions or ideas for ITO Map, please let me know.

Shaun McDonald
Developer
ITO World