[Talk-GB] ITO - OSM Analysis updated with latest OS Locator data

Paul Bivand paul.bivand at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 20:11:31 BST 2012

Hi

The update puts us just below the 90% mark again.

Also gives us some targets to find. The OS tends to be some months out of date
anyway, so it is possible to be ahead of them (as long as you have
construction sites earmarked).

Do people think it would be worth local mappers sending letters to the local
papers when they reach the achievable maximum? Pointing people to the map and
to sources like Mapquest open and apps like skobbler that use our data.

What do people think?

Paul