[Talk-GB] The Monsal Trail in Derbyshire

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 08:26:56 GMT 2012

A trail such as Monsal (and many others that follow disused rail lines) is
normally accessible by vehicle for maintenance purposes. It's not open to
the general public as it's a leisure route for walkers, cyclists and horse
riders (though I can't recall ever seeing a horse on there in all the times
I've visited).

Cheers
Andy

Monsal