[Talk-GB] Yorkshire Dales or Forest of Bowland - unmapped areas?

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:08:40 GMT 2012

I'd recommend a bit further North - Weardale is one of my favourites at the
moment (around Stanhope or Froserley).  I'm pretty sure you can get a bus
from Darlington or Bishop Auckland.   There is still plenty to do - the
Weardale Way is complete, but there are loads of footpaths branching off it
that are just stubs, and a marked Mineral Valleys Walk which needs
following.   A nice mixture of scenery and industrial archaeology if you
like that sort of thing!

Graham.

--
Graham Jones