[Talk-GB] Byway between Muston and Belvoir (was "Guidance for adding PRoW to OSM")

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 16:47:11 GMT 2012

Even smaller - I am pretty sure the problem I had was just to the North of
Stanhope....

You are right, there are plenty of opportunities to add footpaths to
Weardale.
I concentrated on the Weardale Way (which you can see on Lonvia's Hiking
Map if you are interested (
http://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/en/?zoom=11&lat=54.72073&lon=-1.8885)).

When we met a branching footpath I tried to record a short stub to show it
is there, but we have not followed most of them.    There is also a marked
'Mineral Valley's Walk' through the area that we will probably try to
follow during 2013....but there are huge numbers of 'normal' public
footpaths too.....my challenge is trying to incorporate these into a nice
walk, as we don't tend to go 'mapping' - we go for a walk, and I take my
GPX receiver with me!

Cheers

Graham.

--