[Talk-GB] Example of OSM National Turst property map?

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Wed Feb 1 00:48:57 GMT 2012

Wicken Fen
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.30848&lon=0.28945&zoom=15&layers=M
and
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.23605&lon=0.23894&zoom=16&layers=M
Anglesey Abbey
and
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.22564&lon=-4.09334&zoom=17&layers=M
Penrhyn Castle

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 207 430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK
Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?