[Talk-GB] License changeover - Important West Country update

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Sat Feb 11 08:43:04 GMT 2012

Contributor Guy has now accepted the new contributor terms and OSMI
License View is already showing the new picture [1].

I would like to acknowledge that he felt very reluctant to do so so,
being happier with CC-BY-SA or perhaps dual-licensing under CC-BY-SA,
but has done so for the good of the project. I believe that it is public
spirited and highly appreciate it.

As in the rest of the country, OSMI is now high-lighting smaller areas
where mappers have been out in their local area then stop.  I suggest
that we pause a week in this and try and contact them if not already
done. Please first check
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Asking_users_to_accept_the_ODbL and
then update it if you do so.

Mike

[1]
http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=wtfe&lon=-4.68019&lat=50.48861&zoom=10&opacity=0.69&overlays=overview,wtfe_point_clean,wtfe_line_clean,wtfe_point_harmless,wtfe_line_harmless,wtfe_point_modified,wtfe_line_modified_cp,wtfe_line_modified,wtfe_point_created,wtfe_line_created_cp,wtfe_line_created