[Talk-GB] "United Kingdom Tagging Guidelines" on the OSM wiki: due for an update?

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:31:52 GMT 2012

I thought there was a bit of Weardale with quite a mixture in this bit of
map <http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=54.7383&lon=-2.0106&zoom=14&layers=M>you
can see highway = footway, path and track, plus an abandoned railway
line - one day I am going to sit down and work out a colour scheme that I
can see and make an outdoor map for the colour blind!

Graham.

--
Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK.