[Talk-GB] Surrey

MarkS OSM at redcake.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 22:33:30 GMT 2012

My reading of the position is that in less than 6 weeks there will be
large holes in the map in Surrey (and lots of little gaps in main roads
across the country).

Whilst, local knowledge / on the ground surveys are best, I think we
need to do as much as possible to stop those holes appearing in April.
It seems to me that the only realistic way of doing that is likely to be
OS data / bing tracing etc.

Adding source tags, for all the data (ie. name/location/ref etc), will
ensure we can identify what could be refined by an on the ground survey
in the future.

Mark_S