[Talk-GB] GB License Change Readiness

Andy andy2.0 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:44:43 GMT 2012

I'm concerned about some of the big relations we have. For example,
National Cycle Network Route 8 (relation 34269). This relation has at
least one user who has declined the CT [1], unfortunately this user's
edit is buried deep in the history of this object. Recreating this
relation from scratch would be a *lot* of work, as it covers lane and
paths across hundreds of miles. It seems like the vast majority of
contributions to this relation are ODBL-clean, but I have no idea how
to make the whole thing clean short of remapping it. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Andy

[1] http://wtfe.gryph.de/api/0.6/problems?relations=34269