[Talk-GB] Millennium Greens, Doorstep Greens & CROW Open Area land

rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 14:43:12 BST 2012

There is the boundary=reserve proposal:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Reserve#Examples

But can you really call Millennium Greens, Doorstep Greens and CROW Open
Access Areas "reserves"? Not so sure. Having said that I do like the idea
of a boundary=something, designation= system (although perhaps boundary is
redundant, bringing me back to the idea of mapping a closed way as just
designation=

Rob