[Talk-GB] Anyone in Canvey Island?

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Sat Jul 14 17:21:45 BST 2012

On Sat, 2012-07-14 at 17:55 +0200, Colin Smale wrote:
> A new mapper has made rather a mess of the new roads here:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.5233589708805&lon=0.549077689647675&zoom=18
>
> If anyone is in the area...

I am not in the area, but I would hazard a guess that the road through
Morrison's car park isn't a B road :)

The attempt to map bus laybys is a little different too.

I would also be concerned by the mappers other edit 'Removed
Roundabout', and ask him why.

I assume you have contacted him, could also be worth contacting some of
the previous mappers who mapped the area.

I do wish more mappers would give a home location, would make life a lot
easier in cases like this. It doesn't have to be exact, I do not really
live on Platform 2 at Wem, Station, but its close enough if someone is
looking for a mapper in the area.

Phil