[Talk-GB] Shakespeare's Avon Way - only 5 miles left to do

Steve Brook srbrook at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jul 22 23:10:11 BST 2012

I have now completed western end of the Shakespeare's Avon Way long distance
footpath as far as Tewkesbury.

This just leaves about 5 ½ miles at the eastern end, from the start in
Naseby via Welford to the existing mapped section at Sybole Farm where the
road from South Kilworth crosses the Grand Union Canal.

The relation is: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?relation=721956

Naseby is too far for me to travel, so can someone local to the area finish
mapping the route so we can take it 95% complete up to 100% in the near
future.

It could be done fairly easily by anyone in the Rugby, Market Harborough,
Northampton triangle of the country.

Steve