[Talk-GB] Google Maps using Sustrans Cycling data

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Mon Jul 23 11:47:22 BST 2012

Hi

A_snail, please be aware that the relevant NCN 4 data is already stored
within the relation & so there it no need to duplicate data as you are
currently doing - it saves time & reduces confusion.

I've already contacted you via the website but you failed to respond &
continued to add erroneous data.

Thanks
Dave F.