[Talk-GB] OpenHants - doing something with the Hants CC data in the meantime

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 00:02:47 BST 2012

Fantastic use of the data Nick!

Is there any guides for how to do something similar? I was trying to
visualise the Natural England data using Leaflet but failed miserably as
the shapefile is too big. Your website appears to load just the bit needed.
Would I be able to use some of your code?

Cheers,
RobJN

p.s I'm not hugely tech savy, but with a simple set of steps (e.g. Load
data in x, tweak code where there are references to y&z, etc) should be
enough to get me started as I can research the details on google.