[Talk-GB] England Cycling Data project: DfT cycling data now available for merging

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:52:39 BST 2012

On 19 June 2012 09:41, Robert Scott <lists at humanleg.org.uk> wrote:

> Or even could we just have the changesets tagged that they're being made by the cnxc potlatch rather than vanilla potlatch?

It's just a "vanilla" potlatch instance, by the way. All the merging
panels etc are built-in to the standard potlatch, there's no special
code or branch or anything in the deployment that we're using here.

It's the extra layer definitions in vectors.xml that trigger the
merging functionality. You can take any installation of p2 and add
your own layers in the vectors.xml file, and I'd encourage people to
run custom deployments of p2 whenever and where-ever is appropriate!

Cheers,
Andy