[Talk-GB] Bing imagery in London

David Fisher djfisher81 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:11:42 BST 2012

Brilliant, thanks for the info and links.
So it looks as if they are slowly updating the whole lot -- shame they felt
it necessary to drop the old before the new was ready though.  Going by the
yellow areas ("current release") in your link [1], it looks like much of
the home counties now have the new imagery, whilst London itself does
not... ah well, just have to be patient I guess.
Thanks again,
David.