[Talk-GB] railway:historic = rail tags

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Sat Jun 30 16:49:37 BST 2012

I had spotted some of these, same mapper, near Whitchurch, and must
admit it has concerned me as previously it had shown on the map as a
tracked.

It is still visible on the ground, but now not visible on the map. This
seems wrong to me, my feeling it should be reverted. Was going to
contract the mapper, but you have beaten me to it.

What should we do? I have not explored it yet, as new top the area, but
imagine it is walked and one of the tracks used within Fenns Moss nature
reserve. Other paths now join an invisible way.

Phil
--

Sent from my Nokia N9