[Talk-GB] Licence change - one month to go

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 19:02:35 GMT 2012

Matt Williams wrote:
> Overall I think that Coventry will come out of this in better shape as
> I'm trying to take the time to clean things up wherever possible.

I was finding that myself ... it was easier simply to wipe a problem section and
then add a more comprehensive set of data in it's place ... trace a building
rather than just add a new node. In many cases what I wiped was a little suspect
anyway so I doubt that loosing it would be that much agro anyway!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL