[Talk-GB] Licence change - one month to go

MarkS OSM at redcake.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 21:53:59 GMT 2012

> There are lots of patches of detail in London that are still at risk:
> http://cleanmap.poole.ch/?zoom=13&lat=51.51807&lon=-0.1225&layers=00B%0D%0A
> <http://cleanmap.poole.ch/?zoom=13&lat=51.51807&lon=-0.1225&layers=00B%0D%0A>

My worry in Central London is the large number of traffic lights that
appear when you zoom in.  Presumably these are junctions of two ways
where the junction node will disppear and the ways will nolonger connect.

Whilst the traffic lights are easy to spot there must be many more
junctions that don't have lights that will also break. I'm not sure
these are easy to spot without zooming right in on OSMI.

Mark_S