[Talk-GB] Bing imagery update? using photo's from late 2011?

Mike Valiant mike_valiant at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:22:16 GMT 2012

On their website, if you select Bird's Eye view then the view stays the same to maximum resolution. If however you select Aerial view it uses images taken at a different time and then flips to the Bird's Eye view at the highest resolution.
I don't know about the relative dates of the images.
Could just be a bug!  //Mike