[Talk-GB] Beta test of cycling date merge-tool

Robert Norris rw_norris at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:00:22 GMT 2012

> On 24 January 2012 03:09, Robert Norris <rw_norris at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The Taunton Sedgemoor import data seems pretty messed up.
> > Eg Mansuel Road, seems have picked out wrong points (over 5+ miles away) to generate crazily wrong geometry.
>
> Thanks Robert - I'll have a look at that and find out what's gone wrong.
>
> > Other areas look OK.
>
> Great!

I don't want to steal Andy's thunder, but I thought I'd check the progress and what good timing!

. My reported geometry issues are solved.
. Many more areas have been processed (~ 1/3 of DfT areas including my local area*)

Updates  (yesterday) are on the wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DfT_Cycling_Data_2011

But I thought a heads up on the GB mailing list would be useful too.* Portsmouth - however I may wait until after the license change before arm-chair mapping updates...