[Talk-GB] Remapping update

Stephen Colebourne scolebourne at joda.org
Mon Mar 19 18:43:17 GMT 2012

Hi all,
I've just managed to track down a contributor ScottDay in Caterham and
he has just accepted the license which should greatly help that area.

I've also done a fair bit of fixing/enhancing myself in a few places
(centred around the areas I know - Wimbledon, Horsham and Seaford),
although I did manage to delete the NCN relation (no idea how, sorry
about that...)

Stephen