[Talk-GB] People wanting to remove the route of the HS2 from openstreetmap

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:43:11 BST 2012

Thanks Tom. I've now added a note on the Facebook page too.

Changing the name Tag might quieten things a bit. Better still would be not
have Mapnik display the name tag at all (since its not displaying the route
otherwise) so we could just move the name to another tag?

Thoughts anyone? Let's please not get into the argument as to whether HS2
should be built or not!

Has anyone done any edit reverts yet?

Cheers

Andy