[Talk-GB] OpenStreetMap community mapping guide

Martin - CycleStreets list-osm-talk-gb at cyclestreets.net
Tue Mar 27 19:07:58 BST 2012

We're pleased to announce the availability of a new brochure that we've
done for Cycling Scotland, aimed at motivating people to get mapping for
OpenStreetMap. Andy Allan has written most of the material for this.

PDF and magazine-style reader version at:
http://www.cyclestreets.net/getmapping/guide/

Blog post about it:
http://www.cyclestreets.net/blog/2012/03/27/community-mapping-guide/

Printed copies haven't been done, but we could certainly arrange this if
there is demand and some funding from somewhere.

(Although it's been created primarily for use in Scotland, the principles
and details in it apply elsewhere too.)

We'd like to thank Cycling Scotland for their support!

Martin,                     **  CycleStreets - For Cyclists, By Cyclists
Developer, CycleStreets     **  http://www.cyclestreets.net/