[Talk-GB] Hampshire Vandalization - No Bere Forest?

Andy Street mail at andystreet.me.uk
Thu Mar 29 21:38:23 BST 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-29 at 19:30 +0100, Robert Norris wrote:
> Probably most where Andy Steets initial trials, but he's agreed so was
> there some over zealous deletion by some one?

Yes, there were some rather over zealous remappers in this area.
Swanmore, the Forest of Bere and the surrounding area was left in a
right old mess which I'll have to fix. Sadly with the number of
overlapping changesets it's not going to be a simple revert job so this
weekend I'll probably end up going "scorched earth" on the whole area
followed by a proper on the ground re-survey.

Andy