[Talk-GB] Do you run/attend a regular meet-up?

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:16:40 BST 2012

Hi All,

Based on my experience with OSM, I have spent the rainy days of April
improving the wiki. I've tried to redesign [1] as the main hub for mapping
efforts and members in the UK. Yesterday, I started to add more of a
community element to this page in the form of a grid of main mapping
meet-up groups (hyperlinks will be added when I have time to sit down and
add them).

If you run or attend a regular meet-up please let me know so that I can add
it to the list. Can I also encourage groups to update their respective wiki
pages.

Cheers,
Rob

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/United_Kingdom