[Talk-GB] Addresses for blocks of flats

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Thu May 3 14:57:58 BST 2012

I’ve used addr:flatnumber occasionally, but doubt anything currently
uses it judging by the overall low usage figures:

http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/addr%3Aflatnumber

So in your example it would be something like

addr:flatnumber=1-12

addr:housename=Honor Oak Mansions

and add the building to the associatedStreet relation.

Ed