[Talk-GB] Micromapping ...

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Sat May 5 09:33:31 BST 2012

There have been a few threads recently about how cycleways should be shown, and
adding tags to a generic way over individually mapping the elements. That is a
higher level debate perhaps, but I have a more pressing niggle to sort out.

I'm now tidying up local areas and adding a lot more detail, but the original
mapping is using the roads as the edge of many of the adjacent features. Fine at
a macro level, but what is the easiest way to pull these apart so that I CAN add
the finer detail such as segregated footpaths whaich are between the park and
the road ... deleting and recreating separate nodes is just painfully slow :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL