[Talk-GB] Micronations

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Thu May 10 08:47:55 BST 2012

Really not, and doesn't have the comedy ring of being his parents basement.

Can't find it, I guess its somewhere in Buxton?

Phil

Sent from my Nokia N9

On 10/05/2012 8:23 Brian Prangle wrote:

If you look at zoom level 3 for the UK you will see the "Kingdom of Ivania" rendered. A google search throws up  http://micronations.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Ivania which is a "vanity nation" consisting of someone's bedroom in Derbyshire. I can see a rash of these appearing. Are they appropriate to be present in OSM? I think not