[Talk-GB] UK Rights of Way - WikiProject

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:40:41 BST 2012

+1

As mappers (regardless of experience) we are not the authoritative body with
respect to access rights and while of course we want to encourage good and
complete tagging we should not insist on it. We have always accepted the low
hanging fruit approach to adding data and long may that continue. What we
need are better tools to help the more experienced mapper identify missing
data, especially now that our mapping looks "complete" from the simple map
view.

Cheers
Andy