[Talk-GB] Addition of Wikipedia links in German!

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 4 12:37:40 GMT 2012

WARNING: CHECK YOUR BOUNDARIES!

Longbow4u has been causing other problems with these edits as well. In
Kent the boundaries of Ashford and Shepway districts have been emptied
of ways. The addition of wikipedia links is continuing apace, sometimes
in English, sometimes in German.

This changeset seems particularly problematic:

I have sent him/her a message requesting them to repair the damage to
these boundary relations and have suggested rolling back that whole
changeset might be a good place to start.

Colin