cbaines8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:58:44 GMT 2012
I was looking at the OSM Inspector, and happened to notice a large red bit
over Sittingbourne , on closer inspection, there seems to loads of good
data for Sittingbourne in OSM. However in my opinion, its not presented
(tagged, ...) in the best way.
The three issues that I have seen are:
- landuse=residential building=yes tags on the buildings
- in most cases this should just be building=house
- building footprints are too big and often cover many houses
- just need spiting up, one house, one building way
- addr data separate from the building outlines
- merge data per 
So, if anyone is having problems finding places to map... Also, if anyone
disagrees with the above assessment, please shout. I have already done a
bit of improvement here .
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Talk-GB