[Talk-GB] SotM 2013

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:09:08 BST 2012

I have started a wiki page. NOT as a bid yet, but as a place for us to
document what comes out of mailing list discussion.

Most importantly, it would be great to fill out the Team list.
Remember there will be a variety of tasks that you don't need to be around
for, like preparing the programme, website, and phoning/getting sponsors,
etc.

I might try and drum up some more support. One of the reasons for creating
the wiki page is a central reference, as not everyone is on the mailing
list and it can be hard to follow.

--
Gregory
osm at livingwithdragons.com