[Talk-GB] Gibraltar - Mapping Party?

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:25:48 BST 2012

"basic accommodation in an old fort might be available free of charge"
You've got me listening.
But advance notice and doing it after Christmas is more likely to work for
me.

I presume this would end up as an Isle of Wight type exercise. Make a
really good example(buildings & addressing) and cover the whole land in a
short time.

Then if we finished earlier than planned we could pop over to Spain for the
remaining days and stay in Gibraltar, or if people planned to stay longer &
arranged their own accommodation then Spain mapping could be planned too.

--
Gregory
osm at livingwithdragons.com
http://www.livingwithdragons.com