[Talk-GB] Request: Please vote up this Postcode data request

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 01:09:03 BST 2012

Hi All,

(This is a cross post on talk-gb and my local mailing list - please try to
respond to talk-gb)

As you may be aware from my previous mail, the Land Registry is now
releasing 'price paid' data under an OpenData licence. This provides a
fantastic source of address to postcode data. A request for the data prior
to February 2012 has been raised - please show your support by voting up
this request (NOTE: You will have to LOG IN for the up vote to be counted -
a process that takes 1 min)

2. http://data.gov.uk/data-requests/price-paid-data
3. Up vote

Cheers,
Rob

p.s I have no shame in asking for this to be up voted as I am concerned by
the number of down votes (RM or other with an interest in this data not
being available ??) :-(