[Talk-GB] Odd edits around the A460 in the W Midlands

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Mon Oct 15 20:33:24 BST 2012

Does anyone know if the A460 is now subject to motorway regulations as
it passes over the M6 and M6 Toll?

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.66199&lon=-2.06171&zoom=16&layers=M

I'm guessing that it doesn't, and that the two most recent changes here
(to motorway_link and adding bicycle=no) are incorrect.  The changesets
involved are 13371510 and 13327657.

13371510 seems to be mechanically adding "bicycle = no" to motorway links.

13327657 seems to be part of a problematic series of edits which
includes some railway deletions, which someone's already repaired as
part of changeset 13402098.

I mention it here because if there is a bucket-and-shovel job to be
done, it's best done by someone familiar with the area

Cheers,
Andy