[Talk-GB] Odd edits around the A460 in the W Midlands

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Tue Oct 16 13:44:02 BST 2012

On 16/10/12 13:25, davespod wrote:
> Other recent dubious edits by the same person include this one:

> Evidently a "joke" with reference to:
>
> http://www.halesowennews.co.uk/news/9373133.Innocent_Oldbury_residents_driven_out_over_anti_paedophile_storm/

We have had problematic edits from that young man before. He seems to
have changed his OSM ID (from TomPopple) but still added the link to his
site. I have exchanged messages with him when he vandalised my local
area. I got daft explanations and abuse so I reverted his edits. I seem
to remember others having had problems with him too.

A block would be beneficial so he understands that kind of edit is
unwelcome, other means seem to ineffective.

--
Cheers, Chris
user: chillly