[Talk-GB] Odd edits around the A460 in the W Midlands

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:31:46 BST 2012

We in the West Mids are well aware of this user   and have been monitoring
and cleaning up after him for some time. He has never replied to any emails
we have sent him, except very early on. He is very unusual and seems to be
a Jekyll and Hyde character who has done some excellent work where he lives
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.48597&lon=-2.01231&zoom=16&layers=M and
in other areas just has a brainstorm. Judging from his early replies and
from his personal website and his attention to local schools in his area he
seems to be a very young person ( 12-13??) with an obsession for maps.
Banning him will result in him popping up with another name which will make
him difficult to track. We know to monitor his activities  I'm interested
you've had abusive replies from him and also this Halesowen edit - perhaps
there are 2 people using this account?

Regards

Brian